Have YOU Got what it takes?
DATE: Saturday 3rd March 2018
TIME: 11.00am race. Registration open from 9.00am
Location: Wrongs Farm, Welford Road, Sibbertoft, Market Harborough, Leicestershire, LE16 9UJ
A series of epic winter endurance runs to test you and your body to the max! Challenge yourself over 5km, 10km or 20km as you pit yourself against the elements and lay it on the line on this extreme mud run. In your quest to catch the Yeti, test yourself on the challenging terrain, man-made and natural obstacles designed to deliver the ultimate running experience!
This is not just a race, it’s all about finishing!
HOW TO FIND US
If you are using satellite navigation be aware that it will take you straight past the venue and into Sibbertoft village, AVALANCHE RUN is situated half a mile out of Sibbertoft at the Sibbertoft end of the Airfield.
HOW CAN I ENTER?
It's easy, simply enter online here! ENTER ONLINE!
Minimum age 16 (minimum age for 20k is 18). Please Note: No entrants taken on the day.
REGISTRATION & OTHER INFORMATION
Runners will receive a warm up provided by a fitness industry professional prior to the start of the event.
There is FREE onsite parking for all competitors and spectators. Car share where possible.
There'll be a water station approximately halfway round the course to refresh you and give your morale a much needed boost!
Fully qualified first aiders will be in attendance.
There will be onsite catering available on the day providing hot and cold food and drink, including the famous Ava-Lunch menu!
Anyone who wishes to volunteer and assist with the marshalling of the event should either send us an email at email@example.com or call us on 07547 67797 or 07875 746125.
Bag and key storage will be available close to Registration although this will not be secure and Quest Events Ltd cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to any property stored.
There are toilets at the start/finish area for both entrants and spectators.
Entry for Spectators is FREE and they can watch runners tackle various sections of the course.
Any Questions? send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07547 67797 or 07875 746125.
AVALANCHE RUN TERMS & CONDITIONS
This is the boring bit, but please read carefully and contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions!
- Physical Fitness Disclaimer:
- By entering an event promoted by Quest Events Limited applicants are confirming they are physically fit and understand they enter the event at their own risk and that no person(s) or organisation(s) will be held responsible for any accident, injury or loss to them prior to, during or after the event. Minimum age 16.
- Conditions of Entry:
- By entering an event promoted by Quest Events Limited applicants agree to abide by our terms and conditions as listed below. An email will be sent to confirm acceptance of online entries. We regret that having entered an event, we will not be able to provide any refund, transfer or credit either in part or in full, whatever the circumstances of the entrants' non-attendance.
- Event Changes:
- Quest Events Limited reserves the right to change any event for the reason of safety without prior notice. Please understand that this would be for your safety and in the event of this a refund is not available.
- Transfer of Entry:
- Under no circumstances are applicants permitted to transfer their entry to another individual.
- Race Information:
- All information relating to The Avalanche Run promoted by Quest Events Limited will be published on www.avalancherun.co.uk. Any foreseen alterations to a course or event will also be published on the website. It is the responsibility of all competitors to ensure they are aware of all information relating to the event.
- Any individual who has won a prize at an event promoted by Quest Events Limited must either:
- Collect the prize in person at the presentation
- Arrange for the prize to be collected on their behalf
- Make arrangements with the Race Director to receive the prize post-race day prior to the presentation
- If the winner of a prize does not do one of the above, then that individual will forego the right to the prize and the prize will not be awarded to him/her.
- Completion of Entry Form:
- Please ensure you take the time to fill in online entry forms as accurately as possible.
- Quest Events Limited maintains the right to use images and photographs taken by our contracted photographers and employees at any event without informing or recompense to event participants. These images can be used for promotional purposes as undertaken by the promoters and their partners, which will cover a range of possible uses including advertising press and media, printed information items, editorial coverage and any other promotion directly related to the promoters or their sponsors.
- Right of Refusal of Entry:
- Quest Events Limited maintain the right to refuse or revoke entry to any applicant, where they believe that accepting the entry could prejudice the event, Quest Events, Quest Events sponsors, associates or staff. This right of refusal extends to include applications where acceptance is considered by Quest Events Limited to be likely to infringe upon the enjoyment of any persons connected with the event, including staff, marshals, volunteers & other competitors.